Free Dark Visor!
After listening to their wide user base for the Multitec, already a benchmark helmet, Shoei have developed the Neotec. High on the wish list was an integral sun visor to cope with varying light conditions, but how to include a sun visor without compromising safety? Shoei came up with the unique solution of creating additional space within the shell so as not to compromise the shock absorbing liner. In addition, the anti-fog anti-scratch inner visor is injection moulded resulting in practically non visible distortion while 99% of UV-light is filtered. The double-D retention system of the Multitec is replaced by a micro ratchet quick release system made from stainless steel for increased durability and reliability. Comfort is enhanced by the now fully removable and washable interior and much improved ventilation - 276% improvement in performance over the Multitec - and reduced overall weight thanks to the 5-ply composite shell construction. All in all, the Neotec maintains Shoei's reputation as manufacturer of the flip up helmet for the discerning biker.
- AIM Multi-Composite fibre layered shell
- 3 light weight shell sizes
- Dual density EPS liner
- Integral anti-fog anti-scratch drop down sun visor
- Mist resistant CNS-1 Pinlock system increasing peripheral vision
- Stainless steel micro ratchet retention system
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Prepared for intercom installation
- Multiple venting and extraction points
- 276% improved ventilation compared with Multitec
- Flush surface for less turbulence
- Vortex integrator for active noise cancelling
- Breathguard included
- Chincurtain included
Can you please provide us with you phone number for Package Tracking for the Delivery Services. Thanks.
Call us on 01912720777 for any enquiries.