A flexible knuckle and reflective insert on the cuff give the Rev'It Element 2 H2O Motorcycle Gloves its unique and sporty look. The lining and membrane make this full leather winter glove warm and waterproof, ensuring a comfortable ride in cold and wet conditions and patches on the fingertips allow a better grip on the handlebars. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable pair of all-round winter gloves.
- Elastic at wrist - For a flexible fit.
- Regular cuff length - Easy fit with most jackets.
- Visor Wiper - For quick visor clearing in the rain.
- Stretch lips at fingers and backhand
- Adjustment strap at wrist - For personalised comfort.
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- PU injected knuckles and finger knuckles - REV'IT! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles made of a hard PU protective compound. This keeps your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- EVA foam at little finger, thumb, palm and cuff - EVA is one of the materials popularly known as 'foam rubber' or 'expanded rubber'. EVA is used as a shock absorber in many REV'IT products.
- PWR|Aramid at palm
- Fiberfill - Fiberfill consists of 100% polyester and offers excellent insulation. Fiberfill is light, so it does not weigh down garments. It's also resistant to moisture, it sheds water instead of absorbing it. Fiberfill is a man-made material and therefore anti-allergic and easy to care for.
- Goatskin with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a water resistant finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at a molecular level, enhancing the fabric's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how it looks, feels or breathes.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing a better durability than natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- Reflective material at cuff - Be seen when dark!
- Push-pull tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
- Hydratex | Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV'IT! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. In turn, the carrier protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage. The seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z-liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV'IT! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.