KBC TK8 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
KBC TK8’s have field tested quality and timeless styling, coupled with outstanding levels of comfort make the TK8 one of the industry’s most successful helmets. The high quality polycarbonate thermo alloy resin shell is manufactured from the same advanced technologies used in the production processes of KBC high performance helmets, making the TK8 one of the best value helmets on the market.
- Powercore Shell – Constructed using the latest injection moulding technology resulting in a lightweight helmet. Using a specially selected mix of advanced impact resistant thermo alloy resins, the shell is produced using the latest injection moulding technology for the highest degree of shell integrity, consistency and durability.
- Climate Control – Multiple vents permit efficient draw, circulation and venting of airflow for optimum comfort with the face shield down in all conditions.
- Duralux Interior – The interior liner is an easily removable padding system, offering excellent cushioning. This is combined with the airnet gauze, a micro fibre material integrated into the front and rear of the liner, promoting optimum breathing and circulation to deliver maximum comfort.
- QRV – They feature an optically correct complex curve 2.2mm scratch resistant visor and also utilizes KBC’s one step tool, the Quick Release Visor plus system and seals securely when closed to the helmets RIB System.
- Safety – Core comprised of high density impact absorbing EPS. It meets and exceeds the ECE22.05 and ACU gold standards.