HJC RPHA 90s Metal Matt Black Motorcycle Motorbike Helmets
Discover HJC's new flip-up helmet with double homologation, the RPHA 90s is probably the most compact and lightweigh system helmet on the market.
- Premium Intergrated Matrix/ P.I.M Plus: Reinforcement Materials, Including Carbon And Carbon-Glass Hybrid Fabric, Provide Enhanced Shock-Resistant Performance, More Comfort, And Lightness Of Helmet.
- Sun Visor With Wider-Vision: Better Peripheral Vision, Helps To Reduce Eye Strain And Excellent Sun Light Blocking. Anti-Fog And Anti-Scratch.
- Full Metal Micro Buckle System: High Durability 100% Stainless Steel. HJCâ€™s New Fastening System With Extra Strength.
- Rapidfireâ„¢ Shield Replacement System: Simple And Secure Shield Ratchet System Provides Ultra-Quick, Tool-Less Shield Replacement System.
- Low-Noise Interior: 3D-Engineered, Ergonomic Interior Designed To Reduce Noise Significantly.
- Multicool Interior With Advanced Anti-Bacteria Fabric Provides Enhanced Moisture-Wicking And Quick Drying Function.
- Crown And Cheek Pads Are Removable And Washable.
- Cheek Pads Are Interchangeable Throughout All Sizes.
- Anti-Fog Lens Pin Prepared Shield And Includes Anti-Fog Insert Lens.
- Ready For SMART HJC Bluetooth
Note: (Bluetooth Sold Separately)
Shipping: eBay will provide an estimated delivery time for this item which you can see above. We will always do our best to deliver the item as quickly or more quickly than eBay suggests. When viewing the estimated delivery time, please take into consideration the handling time. All items are shipped on a 24 hour service once despatched by either Parcelforce or Royal Mail*. If for any reason this will take longer than expected, we will inform you by eBay messages. If you would like a more accurate shipping time frame, please feel free to message us and we will do our best to give you a more accurate date for shipment dependent on your location.
*UK only, for international customers, we will ship by Parcelforce or Fedex
Returns: Returns are accepted within 60 days of the receipt of your parcel, if you need to return to an item, please open an eBay returns case with the appropriate reason for return. We will accept your request at our earliest opportunity.
Worldwide Shipping: For international deliveries, we use Parcelforce (Majority of Europe) or Fedex (Rest of World)
We can ship anywhere in the world so if you do not see your country listed in our shipping options, let us know and we will quote a shipping cost for you.
Extra Charges (Overseas Customers): It is important to note that customers living on remote islands or hard to get to locations may be subject to extra shipping charges, eBay do not take these into consideration when providing a shipment charge. We will always notify customers to let them know that this is the case beforehand and will not ship the parcel before speaking to them first.
Import Duties / Handling Fees / GST: Please note as of 1st January 2021 the UK left the European Union and with this the free trade agreement between the UK & Europe no longer exists. Please expect to pay handling fees / import duties when ordering from anywhere outside the UK. This includes Southern Ireland. Please do not ask us to lower the value of goods this is illegal and we do not want to get involved in this kind of activity.