HJC has been designing and manufacturing high quality protective helmets since the early 1950s. In 1971 the factory turned all of its attention to motorcycle helmets and set itself the simple goal ofproviding high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets tomotorcyclists throughout the world.
HJCs focus remains on building helmets of remarkably high quality, with extraordinarily generous specifications and at unbelievably reasonable prices. Put one on your head and see for yourself why HJC has a reputation to protect.
Carrying on from the IS-16 helmet from HJC, the IS-17 has improved aerodynamics and better ventilation and still with integral sun visor.
• Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Aerodynamic shell with large eye port for greater visibility.
• One-Touch Integrated SunShield: Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable SunShield deploys quickly and easily (Patent Pending).
• ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
• Removable, moisture-wicking and odorfree interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
• RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
• Micro Buckle with Retention Strap: Quick-release and adjustable.
• Pinlock prepared shield and Includes.
• Pinlock 100% Max vision Anti-fog insert.